[Click here to start listening]
WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT
- What brought David to the practice almost 35 years ago
- In the Summer of 2013 David survived a pretty intense car accident, what he experienced.
- Why is it that in our 30s we might want more poses but at 40 more pranayama?
- David recently wrote about the practice of yoga being only for spiritual purposes, not emotional or physical healing, I asked him how is that so
- What was the inspiration behind writing Vayu Sidhi
- Why did he call it Vayu Sidhi?
- The role of devotion, and why is it that I always cry when people chant?
- The surprising short poem that took David a long time to understand – I have to say, the poem stayed with me for a long time… simple and so very real, so no b/s.
Books and DVDs by David Garrigues
Maps and Musings is a book of yoga based off of David’s journal entries, finalized articles he’s written, interviews he’s done with me, brilliant notes of struggle and inspiration written on envelopes or pieces of scratch paper, poems and sutras he identifies with, and of course his drawings that redefine yantra and asana. The book will be released this May.