Here is something unusual for The Yoga Podcast.
This time James Altucher (my husband) is interviewing me (the Yoga Teacher).
And he is not holding back, he asks about personal things (very personal),
For example: about yoga:
- About what brought me to it,
- What it did to me,
- What it can do for you, and
- How it influences every moment of my life
There was talk ranging the whole gamut:
- from Patanjali,
- The Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- To Professor Krishnamacharya and his student: BKS Iyengar and Pattabhi Jois (founder of the Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga System)
- To Tiwari (one of the top pranayama (breathing) teachers in the world
- To Paul Dallaghan who taught me pranayama after learning it from Tiwari
- To Jessica, Kino, Gregor … everybody who came on the Yoga Podcast!